Friday, May 22, 2015

From time to time I go snooping

 into different areas for different perspectives. 

Today someone forwarded me an article from one of the white supremacy web sites regarding the recent Baltimore riots.

Sadly enough, I had to agree with a lot (but not all) of what they said. 

For the most part I am toe to toe with those people but every so often even a blind squirrel finds a nut somewhere.

I won't get into it in detail here but I think the truth is that a lot of what went on in Baltimore is directly or indirectly the result of the failed social programs of the LBJ presidency.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment