Friday, May 8, 2015

There has to be an end in sight of anything bad.



One of the worst feelings one can experience when dealing with something negative is that there is no end in sight.

It's one thing to know that something is going to go on forever, like a life sentence. It's another thing to be given an indefinite sentence with no release date to look forward to. It's harder to deal with than a life sentence.

It's simply because you just don't know what's going on and there is no end in sight.

It is a terrible feeling.

Something wonderful has happened to me. An end came to a situation I did not like to be in. It came suddenly and there is now a positive change in my life.

I never thought there would be an end to it.

The change came in the nick of time, too. I was getting ready to do something radical to force things.

Personally I try nip things in the bud and make my changes early before things get too bad. Still, some people go through life refusing to change things until they are forced to.

What I really hate is having to force an issue. Some people are pretty good at that. I'm not. When I force an issue I am like a bull in a china shop. The fallout lasts for an awful long time. It isn't a good thing.

Of course, I generally get labeled the a$$hole when the truth is that if someone had been paying attention they would have fixed whatever it is.

Truth is they are generally the asshole when you look into things a bit deeper.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment