Sunday, May 17, 2015

WHaddya nuts?


Yesterday I said I am going to dress like the Godfather because I am going to become one.

My wife asked what she should wear and I directed her to check out spaghetti sauce jars. I do not know if she was too happy because she never said anything. 

Someone else suggested I take a Michael Corleone/ John Gotti look.

Bullshit! Those guys are not Godfathers! They are greedy, selfish killers. They don't even LOOK like Godfathers.

You have to remember that the Old School mob was smart enough to throw a little scratch around and put something back into the community.

Al Capone may have been one of the best killers in the business and is considered responsible for the St. Valentine's Day massacre. On the other hand, he ran the biggest soup kitchen in Chicago.

When you'r hungry and someone feed you on tends to look pretty favorable on one's benefactor. The recent gang of thugs doesn't seem to give a damn. They have no sense of decency.

If I am going to be a Godfather, I am going to be a REAL Godfather instead of some two-bit thumper!

Truth is most likely the Old School Godfathers studied Niccolo Machiavelli...or at least adopted his style.

Anyway, I have decided not to get measured for a suit at Gino's in New York. "The best tailor in the city". This is occasion requires someone that knows Old School and can turn me into a REAL Godfather. I don't want to look like someone slick and over polished that has been plucked out of a Saville Row tailor's arse.  Save that for the Michael Corleones and John Gottis of this world.

I need resources that Gino the tailor doesn't have at his disposal.

It's off to Goodwill.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment