Friday, May 29, 2015

Just a quick post. Nothing special.

I just put up another antenna yesterday, a fan dipole. We'll see how that one works out. I did notice that it works better in some circumstances than my 43 foot vertical but of course is not the answer to all problems.

I suppose even a 200 foot tower with a 9 element Yagi really isn't the answer.

Oh yeah. The other day I dropped one right on top of a certain gossip that is often giving the Mrs. a bad time.

I was wandering in to pay for gas at the local 7-11 when a friend of mine and the gossipy old woman were both waiting in line. My friend asked me how I was doing.

I said. "Pretty good. Yesterday the DA dropped the cannibalism charges against me so I don't have that hanging over my head anymore."

He grinned and knew it was just apply anywhere BS and played along. "That's good to hear," he replied.

Ten bucks to a stale Krispy Kreme it will get back to me by tonight or tomorrow. Someone will call me and let me know the old hag is spreading the story that I was arrested for cannibalism.

This is a pretty good way of destroying the credibility of gossips. 

You give them something totally outrageous to spread and they make fools of themselves.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment