Friday, June 7, 2019

I have been looking around and I am astonished....or maybe not.


Everywhere I go I now see help wanted signs. I have never seen anything like it before in my life.

A local convenience store is offering close to $15/hour plus insurance. I was personally offered a $15/hour job at Walmart the other day.

A couple of weeks back I got curious and scouted for a retirement gig and my in box has been stuffed with job offers. The jobs range from brain surgeons down to floor sweepers and everything in between. It's astonishing.

If that isn't a sign of a good economy, then I don't know what is!

Unemployment has been down to a fifty year low and still dropping.

I'll bet this comes to a screeching halt if someone like Bernie or Elizabeth Warren is elected.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment