Sunday, June 23, 2019

Pressed for time. I borrowed a laptop for a few and

Am cranking out whatever I can in short order and will post through the Kindle.

There is a trade-off with doing things electronically from home and the old fashioned way. I renewed my vehicle registration electronically and they sent my new registration for me to print.

All of this is fine and dandy if everything goes OK but the problem generally lies with the family printer which in my case doesn't get used enough so the ink cartridges dry out.

This is one case where I probably would have been better off filling the application out and simply tossing it in the mail instead of going to the library and going through the rigamarole there even though the copies are only a few cents. 

I'm really not in to much of a hurry and it would have actually been easier because the new registration would have arrived in the mail with the bills and junk.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment