Saturday, June 29, 2019

Let's see,now.

I need the trash guy. I need the auto mechanic, the plumber, the sewer worker, the farmer, the policeman, fireman, doctor, tree surgeon,  nurse, engineer, carpenter, mason, sales clerk ad nauseum to make my life.run smoothly.

One thing I do not need are entertainers. 

For that matter I have never heard an injured GI shout, "Rock star up!" They always shout for a medic or a corpsman. This makes a lot of sense.

Grace Slick or George Clooney really isn't going to do a wounded GI a whole lot of good. Then again, to be fair about it, I bet Charlie Daniels or Gary Sinise would sure as hell give it the old college try.

Cher, Rosie, Georgie Porgy Clooney and the rest of you trained monkeys please just shut up and dance for us.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment