Friday, June 28, 2019

Someone suggested that maybe I will live practically forever

which was a kind thought on the part of one of my younger relatives.

He said maybe I would hang in there like Keith Richards.

I sort of doubt it, though because I have a break in service so to speak when I stopped smoking a few years back and cut down on my drinking.

If something like that is going to happen to me then I am going to have to start smoking like a chimney and start doing some serious drinking on regular basis.

The paradox here is I stopped doing that so I could live a little longer. Maybe the fact that I stopped is not going to help or even make things worse.

Who knows?





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment