Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I see more and more ink on people

and I find it odd.

I am a libertarian. Ink yourself all you want. it doesn't hurt me or cost me anything.

Tattooing used to be somewhat restricted to sailors, bikers, convicts, and Foreign Legionnaires. I suppose military guys sometimes got one or maybe two service related tattoos, mainly sailors or Marines or Army paratroopers.

Now I see teenagers and grandmothers with full sleeves.

You used to have to wait until the circus was in town and go into a sideshow and pay to see a fat, bearded tattooed lady.


Now you can see all you want for free at Walmart.

As a sailor I considered getting an Old School Sailor Jerry mermaid on my left bicep but it's gotten too mainstream these days so forget it.

One thing I will comment is that this seems to be yet one more of those things people do to be different and by doing so they become mainstream.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment