Thursday, June 13, 2019

I have noticed that an awful lot of places these days accept only on line applications.

Being the skullduggerous mischief maker I am I have half or even three quarters of a mind to go to an Amish store and buy an Amish pair of pants, shirt and hat and go and apply in person to some of these places.

While the Amish generally hire each other and keep the money flowing through their community, I know of no rule that keeps Dutchmen from working in the English community, even though I have never seen a Dutchman working in an English run business.

I suppose I don't have to explain that the Amish have no access to the web. 

It would be a hoot watching the person at, say Homeless Depot having to deal with a Dutchman explaining that he wants a job there but has in access to the internet.

It could be a pretty good way to make a few bucks by taking a video of it. I'm sure it would be hilarious. 

Off too the Amish hardware store!

Smile! You're on Candid Camera!







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment