Tuesday, June 25, 2019

My guess with why Trump held back.

was like he said, we are not likely to go to war over a drone.

Frankly I think that the DoD people are not as honest as they should be to the president. I would not put it past the swamp dwellers there to outright lie to the President to set him up for a failure.

My guess is the last minute casualty estimate was given to him casually and he stopped and decided he didn't want to take the bait.

"Nah, I don't really want that worm."

Yeah, in this case, Mr. President take the advice of Putin. Let the UN investigate and if it's found the drone actually was in Iranian territory then start looking at your DoD people.

Start with those hired by Obama.

This may very well be a trap laid by him. If it is, sic the DOJ on them. If you can trace it back to Obama that would make him guilty of treason.

The other person you ought to go after is John Kerry. He just left Iran and had a nice little chat with them. Does the name Logan act ring a bell? 

This may sound a little far fetched but the older I get the less stuff like this would surprise me.

Update.

I have had several back channel email discussions and one theory is Trump figured out the intelligence was bad and was being led into a trap by the swamp dwellers and/or Democrats.

He didn't take the bait.

Another is that the targets were leaked to the Iranians and it was likely that our guys would have lost the element of surprise and become casualties.

There are a couple theories over who leaked it. One of our guys or maybe a country we tipped off to be able to stay out of it. Either is a bad deal.

Sad as it is, any of this is credible. It's pretty sad when stuff like this is so believable. What else is believable is that Obama and/or Hillary may have laid out the groundwork.

I seriously believe that Pelosi, Obama, Hillary hate Trump so much that they would cheerfully let 10,000 GIs die just to get rid of him. I have never seen so much hate directed at a POTUS in my life.

That in itself is more than enough reason to support him in 2020.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment