Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Total cost of something.

I decided to roast a post Thanksgiving turkey to put meat in the freezer and the fresh turkeys were going for a song so I grabbed one.

Of course someone had swiped my roasting pan so that added another eight bucks to the cost and storage bags added another couple of buck to the total cost of putting turkey in my freezer.

Ten bucks cut into the savings I had planned on and suppose I broke even.

All in all, though I guess I made out in the long run because good meat in the freezer like that tends to keep me from eating out.

Still, I kinda wish I had bothered to look ahead at things first to see what I really would/would not have saved.

Actually when all was over and done with I managed to clean out the throwaway pan and I can re use it again so that's not a bad deal.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment