Monday, July 20, 2020

People complain about the post office but

they actually do an amazing job when you think about it.

Try tracking a package some time and almost always the thing moves right along and get to you at the expected time. It's interesting to watch its progress as it moves right along. It really is quite organized.

I recall a while ago that I sent a package from Fedex  Air (IIRC) once and noticed that it took off in the wrong direction. It went to Memphis and I wondered why until someone told me it was their central hub and virtually everything went there for distribution.

Still, tracking a ground shipment is interesting to watch as it comes closer and closer. I'm impressed.

But then again I was a kid before the age of computers that probably have a lot to do with being able to make this all happen with such speed and accuracy.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment