Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I am spending lesss and less time on Nextdoor because I am tiring of Forst World problems.

Like the woman that wanted everyone to pain their houses a certain color a certain color she liked. She was buying a home in a certain area and refused a few because she didn't like the color of the living room.

What an idiot! Paint is the easiest and cheapest thing you can put into a house. You can paint or repaint two coats in a room for about $50 and in less than an afternoon. Start early and you're done before lunch.

Another woman griped because the houses she looked at had the living rooms painted the wrong color which is outright stupid because for about $100 ot less you can probably paint the entire downstairs af a reasonably sized house.

First world problems.

I have to admit that First Worls problems tend to bore me.

On thing happened that was funny, though. I'd post a ridiculous solution to someone's minor problem or another ridiculous answer and this woman would start riding me. She actually started stalking me and writing that I am suffering from dementia. It got old after a while so the following posts took place.

Me: Assuming I am suffering from dementia, then why are you trying to torment me? Are you one of those people that thinks it is funny to steal the wheels off of a handicapped person's wheelchair? You must had a self esteem problem of some sort. Perhaps you are flat chested. When I was young my mother told me never to tease flat chested women because it could lead to self esteem problems in later life. I don't know what your problem is.

Her: I'm not flat chested. I am a 36C.

Me: And I am now fifty bucks richer because I just bet a friend of mine that I could get you to post your cup size on an open internet board. I have taaken a screen shot to print up so I can collect. Thank you very much.

I have not seen her post since but the mods did delete that part of the thread a day later. 

As for the screen shot, I actually didn't know how to do that and have since learned.

I admit that I am hoping someone asks what is a suitable birthday present for a nine year old boy. I could have a little fun with that one and watch a lot of Karens go stark raving mad.

I'll leave that to your imagination.

 















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment