Friday, July 31, 2020

After the Pulse shooting a number of the LGBTQ community

went to a couple of shooter websites and asked for help.

They wanted people to teach them how to use a firearm to protect themselves. I added my name to the list of people willing to provide instruction.

Yesterday I got an email from someone that wanted to know if I was available to help them. I said I still am good to my word.

I have not got an answer back yet but the 2nd Amendment applies to everyone and everyone has a right to self defense.

I'll train the woman if she's reasonably sane. 

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment