Friday, July 24, 2020

One of the best ways to see who has a sense of humor is to ask

Is anyone having a hard time uploading nude selfies to Christian Mingle?

Try it on a forum like Nextdoor and watch it whistle right over the heads of every idiot in town and sit back and enjoy the meltdown. They will go stark staring ape$hit and accuse you of being a sickie when all you have done is ask a simple question and admitted nothing.

Of course there are a few intrepid souls with an Irish sense of humor that will reply that they have no problem. (The reason is because they are not trying to.)



On the other hand I am the one that told a cop that the reason I was speeding is that my sister had called and told me my mother had just won $800 in a wet T-shirt contest and I had to get it from her before she spent it on cocaine. 

That was about two years ago and I'm 68 now. Do the math to figure out how old my mother would be if she was still alive.

The cop did have a sense of humor. Sharp officer. He could count.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment