Wednesday, July 15, 2020

I see where Quora has gotten mad at me because I told the truth again.

Nextdoor is also upset with meOn Nextdoor someone said they heard fireworks and asked where they were coming from. I suggested it was most likely China because that's where most of them come from.

Quora is miffed over something they won't tell me about. I got an email saying one of the mods didn't like something I said and when I tried to look it up I couldn't get into the thread. It was like something out of Kafka. I was guilty but they would not tell me what I was guilty of. So how can you correct it if you don't know what it was?

The internet used to be pretty non political but it is getting to be that way and pretty fast.





 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment