Monday, July 13, 2020

Back to a keyboard.

or at least a laptop keyboard which is a damned sight better than the little keyboard I have with a Kindle Fire. I can at least make a post in a reasonable time.

I had the Kindle keyboard get soaked in coffee the other day like an idiot so I replaced it. It wasn't too bad as it only took me a few minutes to figure out how to sync it to the Kindle. 

I do admit I like Windows better than the Android system but I suppose Android makes things like tablets and cell phones work even though it isn't as handy as Windows. 

Maybe more later today.

It's later today and I grub shopped at Walmart because of prices. I also decided to check in and see what the story is on their Capital One Mastercard. I have a VISA and should have another card as a backup for when I travel. I've had VISA shut itself down on me a couple of times while traveling and even though I have explained that I am somewhat of a professional traveler the VISA gods have left me hanging a couple of times.

Of course when I went to the help desk it was mobbed. The store started to get a bit crowded so in the interest of Covid I left.

I know I could apply on line but I have a couple of questions to ask and the FAQ section does not address them. It's essential to me that I get a paper bill monthly. From what I understand some places don't do this anymore. They don't mention it in the FAQ section.

Hey! If anyone out there knows leave me an answer in the comments section, please.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment