Sunday, July 12, 2020

It is Sunday morning which generally means

biscuits and gravy but not this Sunday.

Piccolo has put on too much weight recently and it's a low carb diet for this kid. As usual someone always tries and help me out when I decide to lose weight. They bring me all sorts of things like 15 grain bread, cereals and spaghetti which, of course is the antithesis of what I want for a low carb diet.

This morning it will be a piece of ham and a couple of eggs. Lunch and supper will be a salad of some sort.

A lot of people look at a low carb diet as something that goes on for life. It isn't. It is a means to and end. You use it to lose weight. Once you have lost it you eat sensibly to keep the weight off. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment