Thursday, July 16, 2020

Ham and eggs sound somewhat decent this morning.

I have arisen and am hungry for a change. 

Yesterday I breakfasted at about noon as my body has been being weird lately. I have been intent on losing weight and have started with the low carb route. It's worked before.

Anyway when I go that route there are always a few people out there that give me health lectures on how I'm supposed to live on grains and spaghetti and so forth. The antithesis of a low carb diet.

Sometimes I do break down on Sunday mornings, though. Biscuits and gravy are too much to pass up once a week. Still, even then I cut the portion size in half. 

This morning I made a small omelet and that should hold me a while.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment