Thursday, September 10, 2020

I am posting through a Kindle and will be doing so for a while.


which sucks.

The other day some 22 year old schoolteacher type started explaining masks to me.  She was talking to me like I was one of her schoolchildren.

It really frosts my ass to be spoken to like a little kid by one of those types of people.

When she explained to me that her mask protects me and my mask protects her I looked at her wide eyed.

"What if I don't think you are worth my effort to protect you?" I asked, innocently.

I derived a personal satisfaction of watching her walk off in a huff. I despise people like her. I am not a small child. I am an old man and things tend to go full circle but I am not there yet. Please wait until I start wetting my pants or drooling, please.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment