Sunday, September 13, 2020

It's gonna happen because the liberal do-gooders don't know how not to

Sometime before every election on a Saturday afternoon we have a nice, crisp day of good sleeping weather and I actually try and take a nap. I'm not much of a nap person but every four years at sometime before election I get the urge and never get very far because some imbecile doesn't read the sign on the door and wakes me up about as soon as I doze off.

The only other nap I take during the year is when I hunt deer. I doze off resting against a tree and when I wake up there's invariably a doe about ten feet away. Of course that happens during buck season but the nap itself is very refreshing.

Still, I already know who I am voting for and I do not take kindly to some snooty little college kid waking me up during my bi-annual nap. I think the only people I hate worse than snooty college kids are young schoolteachers.

I'm tired of fighting with these people so I think I am going to put a bigger 'ne tresspassing' sign in my door and just call Officer Friendly and have him remove them.

Then again maybe not. It's more fun to chase them down the street with a kukri.

Then again maybe I will call Officer Friendly. I'm getting too old for that sort of thing and besides  you can't get away with it anymore.

The reason it happens is because people let them. If we were permitted to hack up tresspassers there would be a huge shortage of them.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment