Saturday, September 26, 2020

I have been screaming about the voting system for years. It's corrupt as hell.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/



This crap has been going along for decades and that's decades too damned long.

The penalty  for voter fraud sshould be death. Voter fraud isn't something that should be punished with some kind of a small fine. The guilty should pay for stealing the Republic with their lives.

Trump has said he is not willing to transfer power without a fight of sorts and the way the system has been manipulated he shouldn't.

If I  had even a whit of faith in the system it would be a different case but it isn't. 

Actually it really doesn't matter a whole lot to me because in general elected officials have neither my respect, my loyalty nor my obedience. Most of them can kiss my ass.

I go about my business fairly responsibly and pay little or no attention to the law to begin with.

I have a funny feeling that there are a lot more like me. We are the people that will do practically anything if asked and damned little if we are told to by government.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment