Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I just got called an instigator on Nextdoor

Me? An instigator?

I am just an honest citizen that reports what he sees.


In other gnus.



The other day I was driving on the highway and saw the traffic advisory sign read this:

Be a part of the team
Wear a mask
Keep the proper distance

Now being a traffic advisory sign I figured that PennDot was instructing us to wear masks and socially distance while we are driving.

Being a good citizen I put my mask on and when I was in traffic I was to keep a proper distance from other cars. I generally do not tailgate so the second part came naturally. When I got off the highway I kept the proper distance from the car in front of me at red lights to stay in compliance.

Needless to say, at a red light some inconsiderate jerk pulled up right against my bumper and when I looked in my rear view mirror I saw to my horror that the driver didn't even have a mask on!

Fact is they are now using traffic advisory signs for other purposes and it's ridiculous. If they have no traffic advisory information we would be better off using the signs to sell advertising on. They could use the revenue to defray costs.

I would much rather see a Coca Cola ad than have to see more governmental big brother crap.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment