Monday, August 29, 2022

I was down to a quarter tank

and at in the Walmart parking lot ran into some guy bitching about the price of gasoline.

I pointed to my pickup and told him to help himself and that there was 2 each 7 foot lengths of 1/2 inch of vinyl hose in it. Take one of the hoses and help himself. If the hose got stuck in the tank just leave it. Hose is on me.

He looked confused. 

"There's a lot of cars with Biden sickers on them," I said. "They voted for it, they can pay for it. Don't forget where you got it from."

I came out about an hour later and noticed one hose was missing, I now had a full tank AND the 5 gallon can was full!"

Cast your bread on the water and you're likely to get back poached eggs on toast.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment