Sunday, August 7, 2022

Well, let's see how well the brick I bought charges my cell phone.


The brick is showing a full charge and I plugged it into my cell phone.

We shall see what we shall see. The brick was charged with a solar panel.

Update: The brick is charging the phone so I guess it works even though it isn't quite as fast as a wall wart. I don't have the phone set up for quick charge because it's hard on the batteries.

The other day I wrote about setting up a 12 volt system for the house and seeing what I could do running the place off of solar power.

I think I will look into just plain running the joint off of solar. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment