Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Today I will be as busy as a bee.

I might be able to get back to this one later.

Update. I met someone local at the Texas Roadhouse that lives next to a herd of genuine Texas longhorns.

I have never seen one before in the flesh so they invited me to drop by and check them out.

I might in the very near future.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. That would be awesome to see. I was driving through the NSW Hinterland and there, standing in a paddock, were Eight North American Bison. Those suckers are Huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good eatin', too!

    On the way to and from workwhen I opted to take the secondary roads instead of the Interstate I used to bass a pretty good sized herd. The rancher had a store and once in a while I'd buy a couple of steaks.

    ReplyDelete