Friday, August 26, 2022

Some of my other writings

  Here's a hot link.       Piccolo's butler


About 40 years ago when I was living in a camper-trailer in Kodiak I had a battery powered shortwave I would occasionally listen to the BBC on to get the news.

One time they had some sort of contest or something where the winner would get the services of a real British school-trained butler for a year.

I wrote my entry and took it to the post office where I decided at the last minute to be careful what you ask for. and tossed the application out. To this day I am 100% convinced  would have won.

Piccolo's Butler is a what probably would have been had I entered the contest.

The poor butler trainee was probably not ready to share a camper-trailer with a wildman in Alaska.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Hey bum, you sealed your fate when you posted my name, but don't worry. It'll be like them old high school days where I meet you behind the gym and give you a few good lumps. You bum

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not win either way. If you knock me on my ass you just beat up a tired old man. You will be looked at in scorn for the rest of your days.
    On the other hand, If I cheat and you lose you will spend the rest of your career as the laughingstock of where every you go because you got bested by a tired little old man.

    ReplyDelete