Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Oh, out with your daughter, huh?

There is nothing funnier than the rare times you see a grandmother and granddaughter out sharing a meal together.

Because the place was jammed up they were both eating at the bar.

I just wanted a quick beer and there was a corner big enough for me to squeeze myself in without cramping in anyone's style except for Karen on my left but I did explain to her I had a piece of mistletoe on my shirt tail. Her date snarfed. Don't know their relationship. Don't care. She either didn't know the rules or didn't like them. I wasn't crowding her.

Now on my starboard side was a collage kid and she was having dinner with her grandmother that was obviously proud of her. She was taking her granddaughter out for dinner.

Their food arrived and the granddaughter started the picking at it game while grandma started to seriously chow down. I was seriously considering grabbing a fire extinguisher because the sparks from Granny's knife and fork looked like she was going to set the place on fire.

The granddaughter picked at her meal.

There in little that is cooler to watch then an octegenarian chow down like a teenager.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment