Thursday, March 23, 2023

ANother adventure is SUBURBIA

A dog walker came by and the dog stopped at the corner of my lot. I was in the driveway. I had seen them several times before from out the window and much to the credit of the dog owner she was a cleaner-upper. I respected that.

Anyway, the dog stopped and started the walkaround in preparation to do his business and the woman quickly told me not to worry because she'd clean up afterwards, She had the obligatory plastic bag in hand.

I walked over and said, "I think I'll join him," and unbuckled my belt.

Horrified she snapped "I'm not going to clean up after you."

I rebuckled my belt, and gave her 'the look' that I save for gala festive occasions like this. The look says 'You've been had' and was treated to a mild blush and I walked back to my pickup.

Keep 'em guessing.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment