Friday, March 31, 2023

Why I didn't get into drugs is kind of a different look at things.

It wasn't the usual reasons that kept me drig free. I didn't fall for the 'Marijuana, teen age killer' crap nor much of anything like that.

I wasn't afraid of addiction, bad health, missing out on a haircut, losing my (already lost) mind or any of the usual things that make people steer clear.

I just looked at all of the cool people that were into the drug scene and paid a little attention.

It always seemed that bad things were happening to them. They were always getting ripped off or ripping someone off. A couple got beaten up, some got arrested, others just went over the high side. I knew a couple of guys that overdosed and died. One guy that was a druggie got shot at a couple of times but I guess the shooter waas as high as a kite because he missed.

Yet there were some of the cool kids.

I steered clear of drugs because I simply didn't want to be one of the cool kids and get caught up in all of that crap.

It really was that simple.  

I guess I just wanted to be left alone.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment