Friday, March 3, 2023

No names mentioned here

but what goes around comes around and the woman that saved my home needs mentioning.

I was splitting maybe a pint of bourbon with a friend and she had recently moved in and was half my age and walking up the street.

I invited her into the driveway and she sat down on the tailgate next to me.

I deadpanned her, "I am not trying to get into your pants because I know there is already one a$$hole in them already.

She thought for a second or two and replied, "You're right! I guess there is."

Occasionally thereafter we shared a kind word.

When the fire hit me she's the one that took action and saved my place. She started to fight it and had her daughter dial 911 and wound up saving my home.



She's a wonderful neighbor.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment