Friday, March 3, 2023

How to travel on Spirit Airlines

who has low fares but nickel-dimes you to death because they don't even allow a basic carry on for the price of the ticket.

The first I will do is to cram as much stuff as I can in my CPAP bag because by law they have to let you carry medical devices along with you. 

The next step is to get yourself a personal item bag that is no bigger than 8x18x14 which is the biggest (free) personal item which you can carry.

OR you can do what I would probably do and that's bring my Hello, Kitty pack and just wear 3 pairs of pants, 5 T-shirts, 2 shirts, my bush jacket and waddle onto the airplane looking like Ralphie's kid brother in his snowsuit.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment