Monday, April 1, 2024

Another day working DX

which was fun because everyone and their cousin was on the air including the Chinese. I worked 3 separate Chinese stations in 18 minutes.

The rules for working contesters are that to work a contesting station you have to give him a QSO number. Using the number of contacts you have made that day suffices. 

Some of the contesters I heard had made over 2000 contacts and because I was cherry picking I made about 20, all interesting DX.

It's kind of funny when someone says 'Number 1874' and I reply with 'Number 6'.


88888888888888888888888888888888



To which I will add that it just as hard to pray for someone you wish would slip on a banana peel as it is to pray for someone you wish would fall down a 300 foot mine shaft. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment