Tuesday, April 9, 2024

You know, someone could get an Article 15 for that!

And if it were me I would probably take it STRAIGHT to the JAG office and look into the possibility of filling charges against the battery commander for Conduct Unbecoming an Officer.

Either way I would demand my right to trial by Courts-Martial.

The reason I even bothered to post this is because even back in the day there was always someone somewhere along the line stupid and chicken$hit enough to make a big deal out of nothing.

Hell, Jimmy Dolittle tied his Japanese issued medals to the tail of a bomb just before the Tokyo raid.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment