Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Good morning.


I just woke up and as the coffee was brewing I wandered out to the front porch made a fairly loud 'woof' and was treated for my troubles by hearing the neighborhood dogs start barking.

One of the neighbors knows I sometimes do this and thinks it rather amusing. 

It's a satisfying way to occasionally start the day. Most people are inside so it doesn't really bother them because nobody keeps their windows open yet or they're already up and about.

I think that almost everyone only keeps their windows open for a few weeks in the spring because when it really heats up they keep them closed and turn on the AC.

It's supposed to be warm today so I think I'll do a little gardening which I think old men are supposed to do.

Maybe I'll build a bird house out of scrap lumber. 

Looks like a pretty good day coming my way. We'll see.

********************************

In other news, I read that in 2016 someone made a 10 hour long feature film called 'Paint drying'.

That's what it was, 10 long hours of watching paint dry.

The filmmaker did this to make the British Board of Film Classification have to watch all 10 hours of it to be able to give it the proper age classification.

A stroke of genius!




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment