Monday, April 8, 2024

I have a check of some sort coming from the State Department of Lost Property

I ran a search and found out there was some missing money out there with my name on it and applied for it.

It's supposedly under $100 but two bucks is two bucks more than I have now so WTF. Why not?

My guess is that it's $2.79 but I suppose that it could be as much as $99.99 which would be well worth the few minutes I spent putting in for it.

Whatever, it's going to be interesting to find out.

Whatever it is I will probably get a laugh out of it of one kind or the other. I'll either say 'Oh, well' or 'YES!'



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment