Thursday, April 18, 2024

Well, another day, another dime.

Saturday is a club workday and my assignment has already been made.

I am to clean out this blockhouse next to the firing lane. It'll likely take me a while because of all the accumulated crap that's gathered in it over the years.

A big part of what's in the blockhouse are things that have been left behind after matches and about 87% of it is worthless otherwise the owner would have retrieved the item.

I've already said that most of it is getting pitched and the two guys running the range agree with me.

I suggested we use the stuff I'm not putting back into the blockhouse to use for a fund raiser. You buy a $5 ticket and we hand you an item and if you know who left the item on what year you win $100.

"Billy Joe Bob left that here back in 1983!"  





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment