Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Chili today.


Made a huge pot of it and let it simmer for over 6 hours and now it's in the refrigerator untouched.

Tomorrow I'll heat it up again and put it back in the refrigerator for serving the day after tomorrow.

When I serve it I may not even heat it up because cold chili makes a pretty good meal. It's kinda like cold pizza or spaghetti.

I should get a few days out of it.

================================================

I just realized I could probably run a TV off of my phone. 

I got electricity in my house but the internet units in the garage fried and it's going to be a while before I get up and running. I'll be able to make posts using my cell phone as an ISP but it's a royal pain tethering my laptop to it.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Not fired, but RETIRED.
    Effective at 1400 on 22 November

    ReplyDelete