Saturday, November 12, 2022

Waffle house gets a lot of things said about it

Mention them and someone always has something unflattering to say about them which is OK from their business point of view as bad press is better than no press at all.

But it is what it is, really.

I've eaten there and likely will eat there again. I have nothing against the place and while the food wasn't cooked by a gourmet chef, it's a halfway decent breakfast/lunch joint.

Nothing fancy about the place and the prices are fairly reasonable.

I have not wandered into one at 0300 tanked up before and it isn't too likely I ever will but I would imagine an 0300 breakfast there while half bombed would hit the spot. 

And that's pretty much all that I ask for out of a place like that.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments: