Thursday, November 17, 2022

I just read where some whiner thinks it's unfair that West Pointers get to go to college for free.

Kid, I'll tell you what I'm gonna give ya.

A four year education with no out of pocket expenses.

All I ask is that in addition to the major of your choice you take and pass the courses I require to include math, physics and land and celestial navigation, rifle and pistol marksmanship, platoon level infantry tactics, advanced first aid and a few other things. I also recommend you spend your first break taking a 3 week parachutist class.

And, oh yeah. For the first 8 years you work for me and go where I send you and do what I tell you without question or complaint.

Before you dive into this, think long and hard.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. And don't forget, for the 8 years Uncle Sam has your butt, you might get killed!

    ReplyDelete