Sunday, November 13, 2022

Slower New York

eBay. A pretty good looking lid to add to my fedora collection. You know. The collection I lost in the fire.

Whatever.

So on the sales information there is no size so I message them and ask what size it is.

"It fits my uncle great," is the reply.

"Which uncle? Uncle Fathead or Uncle Pinhead?"

"His head is a pretty normal size."

"Thank you for your accurate description."

Skip that one.

*****************************

Thank God for GPS because now if you get lost it's turn on Suzie Garmin. No more of this:

"Hey, I'm lost and trying to get to such and such a place. Can you help me?"

"Sure. Go down this road until you get to Louie's house and take a right. Follow that past the place they had all that coal piled up during the war and when you get to where the big tree they cut down six or seven years ago is, take a left. Then you go to where the Smith boy had that terrible accident back in 1962 and go right...."




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment