Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I had made a quick stop in the fire lane to pick up a buddy on the fly when some Solid Joe Citizen said something to me the instant I stopped. "Hey! That's a FIRE LANE! You're not supposed to park there. My pal was hopping in at the time but the jerk irked me.

Here he was in his 40s chiding me for something the meanest annd pettiest cop out there would not have looked twice at.

I have been long overdue to go off on someone so here was my opportunity. I set the brake and got out of the pickup and went toe to toe with the guy.

I pointed at my Old School fedora. "See that hat, pal? It means I'm a gangster and part of the Cheechako family.  We got Lowe's on the pad. We OWN this parking lot and as long as you're on it we own YOU so shut up. I've put people in cement overshoes for less so beat it."

"I should call the police," he said.

"We got them on the pad, too." I shot back. "They were the one's that told us to cover graves of the people we whack with endangered plants so it's illegal to dig them up."

He walked off angry which is fine by me.

It would have been one thing if I had stopped and was waiting for someone but it was a pickup on the fly. He was begging for trouble and I obliged him.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment