Thursday, November 3, 2022

This goes back about 25 years and early in my career.

One time I intentionally left one or two things a little screwed up. They were things that could easily be corrected. I left a bucket of mop water out on deck or some damned thing. Corrective action would be to dump it over the side and call it good.

Anyway I heard about it from the office and my excuse was that I intentionally left it on deck to see if my relief was a snitch.

Silence for several seconds which I broke.

"I guess he is," I replied.

That was all I had to know.

I acted accordingly afterwards.

It also got the guy a jacket with the office for being a troublemaker.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment