Thursday, November 3, 2022

I am going back to work soon.

which may or may not be a good thing.

I'm now free of Frisco and will report to Philly which is a good thing
of sorts because I don't have the transcontinental flights to deal with anymore. Now it's just going to be hops between PIT and PHL.

I'm glad to get out of Frisco.

One time shopping there some busybody tried to explain to me about exploited coffee pickers and I grew tired.

"Lissen mister, I don't care if coffee pickers are exploited. I don't care if the chickens that lay my breakfast eggs are caged and beaten daily and I don't care if the lithium in my batteries is mined by abused and exploited six year old children so you can run your electro car and save the world. I just don't care and I'm tired of listening to your $hit so put an egg in your shoe and beat it."

I suppose there are jerks like that in New York and Philly but for some reason I can live with them.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment