Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The show must go on!

It is the day before Thanksgiving and I am home to a shell of sorts with Kitty which really isn't a bad deal when you think about it. After all, Kitty's company is better than that of most people.

One of the things is that it doesn't smell like a fire anymore for some reason.  I'll give that credit to my wife who kept the doors and windows open every chance she had while I was away. Nature creates its own hydroxyl generators.

Today I am just not motivated to do a damned thing and as such I am getting over what amounts to being a shock on my system as retirement takes a person out of syncronization. 

I have worked three weeks on/off for decades and the thought that you have ended the cycle is a good and bad thing to one's system.

About the only thing that holds steady is the cat because I can rely on him to be a constant pest that makes me smile.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Upon my retiring it took me about a month to adjust. Then one day I woke up in the morning and realized that the stress was all gone and I could just roll over and go back to sleep unworried about anything.

    ReplyDelete