Thursday, November 10, 2022

It probably won't be long before I need a new phone

Because I do believe it is a scam.

I will need one with more memory and more storage because mine will fill up because of all of the crap you keep getting fed by the makers to keep up with the changing technology.

I could STILL be getting along just fine with the computer I had 20+ years ago that ran Windows 98 if I could because it did then what I do now. Surf the web and post here.

I bet a lot of us could.

(Before you jump to conclusions I am more than aware of the security issues etc. of running obsolete programs. My point is that I don't use a lot of available technology. )



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm NOT anti high tech by any stretch of the imagination. There's a definite use for it. It can make ALL of our lives easier.

Still, for a lot of us we don't need a whole of in our daily lives on a day by day basis. 

  



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment