Sunday, November 6, 2022

There is something MORALLY WRONG

with a supermarket that doesn't sell Jimmy Dean sausage and Whomp 'em biscuits.

I tried grub shopping for the boat in the wrong neighborhood in New York and the place was pretty much halal which is fine because they adapted to their local clientele.

Still, there is something morally wrong about the situation.

***************************

Yeah, I know that no self-respecting Good Old Boy would be caught dead using Whomp 'ems but you do what you have to do at sea.

***************************

Update. I got a package of maple links and I can hack them up and I suppose I can make that work. It's a matter of principle.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment