Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I hate snow

We're tied up here and getting clobbered with it.

I will have to go out and shovel it.

Rain I do not mind, as when it stops, it disappears.

Any day I shovel snow is not a good day.

Maybe more later


It's later. We're still getting wallopped...

There are 2 schools of thought here, and they are at odds.

One school says wait until it stops, while the other says keep after it.

I am of the school that does not like doing things several times, although when it gets so high, I'll go out and chip away at it.

I am hoping that the cargo we load is over 32 degrees because if it is, even if it's, say 35 degrees, then 90% of the work will be done naturally with less busting of ass.

We'll see.


my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment