Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I think that come summer I am going to scout

Craigslist for a snow blower.

July 4th weekend sounds like a pretty good time.

Maybe I'll advertise for one and offer $100 and the fortunes of idiocy will shine upon me and I will score. Some chump will decide that he needs a case of beer and a bottle for the weekend of the 4th more than he needs a snowblower in July.

I'll probably wind up with a gently used model worth about a grand for about $100.

I will be somewhat surprised if I do not score.

Now, this snow blower will get tuned up carefully and put into storage until Thanksgiving, upon which time I will break it out and ready it for action.

This will insure that we have very little, if any snow next winter, which is fine by me.

my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This was precisely my plan for this winter, and seems to have gone swimmingly so far. Of course I pulled it apart for a little more horsing with the carburetor and we have eighteen inches inbound.

    ReplyDelete